CDL-A Student Dry Van OTR Job Opportunity
Now Hiring Drivers!
No experience or CDL Required!
DRIVING CAREERS – CUSTOMIZE YOUR CAREER PATH – BETTER PAY – ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
- Competitive pay
- Weekly home time options available
- Driver training with a mentor after onboarding
- $675/week during Mentor training
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop and hook freight
- Weekly pay & direct deposit
- Affordable medical coverage, dental, and free life insurance
- Competitive 401k retirement match plan
- Ownership world class lease purchase program career path
- $10 for every Love's Tire Pass use for each driver
- $100 for every clean inspection
CRST The Transportation Solution Inc. is one of the nation’s largest transportation companies, providing total transportation solutions and comprehensive logistics services to customers all over North America.
What are the general qualifications?
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must pass a DMV/D.O.T. (Dept. of Transportation) physical and a pre-employment drug screen.
- You must have a good driving record and have been licensed in the United States for a minimum of six months in the last three years.
- No DUI, DWI, or open container violations in the last 5 years.
- All criminal convictions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and reviewed by management.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License and Birth Certificate.
- Valid Social Security Card (Must be original and in good condition, copies not accepted)
- Acceptable immigration documentation if you are not a U.S. citizen.
- Any employment documentation required to complete the CRST Expedited driver application unemployment records, tax forms for self-employment, notarized letters, etc. (These documents are very helpful for the Referencing Department during the hiring process.)
- Voided Check for transfer to your bank accounts. (If you do not have a voided check, you can use a letter from your bank, on bank letterhead, containing the name of the account holder, account number, and the bank routing number.)
Job BenefitsCRST The Transportation Solution Inc. offers all or drivers the following benefits: Medical Bridge (First 60 days of Employment) Major Medical (Starts after 60days of Employment) Dental (Starts after 60days of Employment) Vision (Starts after 60days of Employment) Life Insurance and 401K (Starts after 60days of Employment) **All employees must enroll in benefits within 60 days of hire **All benefits provide Nationwide coverage
- Must be 21 years old to apply
- Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment pursuant to applicable federal, state, and local laws.
LeadFlex Job ID: 22155
External ID: 50280
Post Date: 03/15/2023