CDL-A solo dedicated dry van truck driver opportunities!
CDL-A solo truck drivers are needed now at CRST The Transportation Solution! CRST has dedicated dry van opportunities that offer excellent pay and a wide VARIETY OF HOME TIME and SCHEDULE OPTIONS to fit your life! When you join CRST, you put the strength of one of the nation’s largest transportation companies behind your career. Check out our dedicated dry van openings now!
CDL-A Solo Dedicated Dry Van Truck Driver Advantages:
- Predictable and routine routes
- Different shifts available with variety of home time options
- Excellent weekly pay
- Automatic transmission truck
- Pre-Pass included
- Drop & hook, no touch freight
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental
Learn more about the CDL-A solo truck driver dry van dedicated opportunities with CRST!
- 21 years or older
- Valid CDL A
- 6 months of experience
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment pursuant to applicable federal, state, and local laws